Your complete digital signage solution – the Finlux PDM series has the ability to operate 24 hours a day and can be used in both portrait or landscape modes.
The SoC (Systems on Chip) Software has a protection for “No Signal” scenarios. If the USB is unplugged after your content is set to be “displayed with USB”, the display will either show your customized banner or search for any other signal from other sources (HDMI, Display, Port, etc..) This fail-over protection is constructed for a higher user experience.
The Digital Signage Monitor Software allows many important features such as scheduler. Scheduler sets your display turn on/off time easily and lets you not worry about the status of your display.
The display exhibits ultra-narrow bezel design eliminating the visual superfluities, directing the audience focus on your advertised content. This series is found to be desirable for digital signage-specific design: internal USB covers, OPS-slot, detachable power plug, carrying handles and IR extenders.
This series features wired and wireless connectivity such as embedded WiFi and Bluetooth. Due to the wireless capabilities, the displays can easily gather content without any external devices.
- USB audio play – Show photo and video content automatically
- Daisy Chain – Mirror the content (to another display) into its display port out coming from its display port in.
- Subtle Design – Ultra-narrow bezel design
- Operation Time Support – Operates 24 hours a day without any issues
- External Device Connections – connect your teleconference system, screen sharing
system, set-top box or external PCs via HDMI port
- Pixel Shifting – Pixel Shifting is designed to be activated inside the SoC in order to
prevent potential risk of image sticking, caused by constant content
- Build-in Connectivity – wired and wireless connectivity such as embedded WiFi and Bluetooth
- Source Switching – lets the users to freely control the process of their requirements allowing best user experience
- Open Platform Support – Our SoC supports API (Application Programming Interface) for solution providers/integrators to develop and integrate any HTML5-based to be installed and used on the displays
- Digital Signage – Display SoC enables the users to control the displays using RS232 commands in a Local Area Network
- Auto Launch – We have made it easy to give any HTML5-based application link to the
display within the SoC software